Benefits of Membership
- Early access to practice Innovations including new models for patient care
- Access to new health care resources
- Collaborations and connections to support practice transformation
- Support from practice and research experts
- Opportunities to participate in meaningful research
- Access to advanced practice and prescriber collaboration tools
- Periodic communications on network activities
How to Become a Member
Those interested in joining the Pharmacy Innovation Network should contact us at PharmacyNet@pitt.edu. Members will be asked to complete a Network Participation Agreement and a brief demographic survey.
Once I Am a Member
Members will be listed as a Network partner on our website and receive periodic updates on Network activities including research opportunities and findings from previous research studies. Members can also contact the network at PharmacyNet@pitt.edu with research ideas or questions that they would like to have investigated.